The TABIEXPERT TX-70 acoustic movable wall belongs to our ≤45dB sound insulation range. This type of movable wall blends lightweight panels with effortless maneuverability and a certain level of acoustic comfort. This model is recommended for separating rooms for activities with the same noise level or spaces designed for use by people in the same organization.
The TX-70 system offers 39 dB of airborne sound insulation in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 717-1:2013 standard, certified by an ENAC/ILAC MRA accredited laboratory.
On a scale of perceived noise level, it converts an intrusive environment (for example, light vehicle traffic at some distance or a lively conversation) into a silent one, completely isolating the sound of a quiet reading room or office. Because of the reduced panel thickness (70 mm) and a locking system which requires no floor track or bolt, this range is ideal for small walls or private installations.
This model, with concealed framing, supports a unidirectional (single suspension) or multidirectional (double suspension) motion system via an aluminum track attached to a load-bearing ceiling support. The track is recessed in the dropped ceiling and can be finished off with a white casing to conceal the hardware, or with the same finish as the panels if there is no dropped ceiling.
The movable wall features separate panels that range from 800 mm to 1200 mm wide and fit together with an aluminum tongue-and-groove system that incorporates a magnetic strip for guaranteed panel interlocking. The panels’ outer layer is double 10 mm chipboard that creates a chamber filled with mineral wool.
The panels are locked into position by a double retractable seal that can be extended to the floor and a side-operated track activated with a 90º turn of the removable handle. The panels align vertically with the walls via fixed side jambs; the last panel has a lateral seal to lock the wall in place. The seals and joints are made with EPDM profiles and neoprene strips that guarantee flawless sealing and soundproofing.
Extras available separately:
- Track powder-coated
- Panel framing powder-coated
- Panels finished with waterproof or fireproof boards
- Panels finished with board powder-coate
- Panels finished with (HPL) laminated board
- Panels finished with veneered board
- Movable wall with fixed hinged door at the end of the movable wall
- Panel with inset pass door (cannot be the same as the locking panel)
- Panels with an inset double pass door
- Panic bar built into the pass door leaf
- Solid panel with glazed surfac
- Panels lock using a semi-automatic system
- Please consult us for other requirements